A vacation in Puerto Vallarta with your significant other is a great way to bond and reconnect. When it comes to romantic date ideas, the city will never disappoint! What could be better than spending quality time together in a tropical beach destination?
Here are 5 romantic Puerto Vallarta date ideas to enjoy with your partner while spending time in paradise:
- Go whale watching together. There is something so beautiful about observing marine life in its natural habitat. With many companies offering ocean-friendly tours to go watch the magnificent humpback whales in the months of December to March, it’s an easy date to book. There aren’t many places in the world where you get to see these giant animals so up-close and personal, so take advantage of the opportunity and plan a date that will be remembered for years to come.
- Visit the Marietas Islands. The Marietas Islands are world-famous, mainly due to the Playa de Amor which looks as if someone took a huge bite out of the landscape to reveal a “hidden beach.” Unlike other famous, touristy sites in the world, this is a peaceful destination that will provide you with a unique experience. You can also enjoy kayaking or snorkeling near the other islands making it a day that you won’t soon forget.
- Go hiking in the jungle. If you and your sweetheart enjoy adventure and staying active, a hike through the jungle will be a fun experience. There are different places to go for jungle exploration, but a favorite is El Eden, where you can swim in cool pools after hiking. It’s a fun way to see the native nature and get some exercise while you’re at it.
- Have dinner overlooking the ocean at sunset. Okay, maybe it sounds a little cliché, but spending some time with your love while enjoying a great meal and lovely sunset, is a truly classic experience. There are several restaurants to choose from that will guarantee a romantic evening.
- Take surfing classes in Sayulita. Another adventurous option for those who aren’t so keen on simply sun-bathing on vacation, surf classes are a great way to reconnect with your loved one while trying something new. Sayulita is well-known for being a great place to start out and you will be sure to have a day of laughs and fun together.
- Visit the Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens. Prepare yourselves to spend the day surrounded by lush tropical flora and fauna. Enjoy a delicious meal at the restaurant on sight, bring your bathing suits to enjoy a dip in the river, and your running shoes to enjoy one of the many hiking trails.
You can book your stay at a luxury villa in Puerto Vallarta by visiting our rentals page and choosing your favorite property. Discover your home away from home in an unforgettable tropical paradise and discover all the wonderful spots the city has to offer. Puerto Vallarta Villas also has all kinds of beautiful luxury villas for sale in Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. Get in touch with us to learn more today!