Nothing calls for tasting new tequila cocktails than while enjoying a tropical vacation at a luxury villa in Puerto Vallarta. While there are lots of lovely classic tequila cocktails like Palomas and lime margaritas, here’s a list of unique cocktails you can whip up to enjoy poolside while basking in the sunshine.
- Frozen Watermelon Margarita. Next time you’re thinking margaritas, try adding some fresh watermelon and cucumber to the blender and enjoy a cool refreshing spin on the Mexican classic.
- Golden Ratio Punch: Tequila punch – need we say more? It’s as simple as 1 part sour (lime), 2 parts sweet (liqueur), 3 parts strong (tequila), 4 parts weak (club soda) and garnish with fruits and herbs.
- Pineapple Basil Tequila Slushy: Yes, this is exactly what it sounds like. A slushy for grown-ups that is sure to brighten up your day by the pool even more.
- Rosé Mezcal Paloma: Tequila’s ever-more-popular cousin Mezcal puts an interesting spin on a Paloma. Use fresh grapefruit soda, mezcal, thyme, rosé and fresh lime juices for a mouthwatering cocktail you won’t just be able to have one of.
- Ginger Mint Julep: A julep with tequila is a fantastic spicy alternative to its bourbon relative. Use mint, fresh ginger, agave syrup and fresh lemon juice over crushed ice for a spicy sipping tequila cocktail you’ll fall in love with.
You can book your stay at a luxury villa in Puerto Vallarta by visiting our rentals page and choosing your favorite property. Take advantage of the full kitchen to experiment with all kinds of tequila cocktails and Mexican snacks. Discover your home away from home in an unforgettable tropical paradise. Puerto Vallarta Villas also has all kinds of beautiful luxury villas for sale in Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. Get in touch with us to learn more today!