- Real Estate
As one of the perks of visiting a city that is considered one of Mexico’s Pacific treasures, you have the opportunity to treat yourself to some of the best seafood you’ll ever taste. If you’re a seafood lover, you won’t want to pass up on the chance to taste some of the exquisite dishes offered at one or more of the restaurants listed below.
Here are 5 of the best seafood restaurants in Puerto Vallarta:
- Mariscos el Guero: A deliciously authentic seafood restaurant in Puerto Vallarta that is highly popular among visitors and locals alike. Located right in the heart of Old Town Vallarta.
- 8 Tostadas Estadio: A little off the beaten track, this spot is located behind the stadium near the Hotel Zone of Puerto Vallarta. Trust us, it’s worth the adventure.
- Joe Jack’s Fish Shack: Located right in the heart of the Zona Romantica, Joe Jack’s is the perfect lunch or dinner spot with a fantastic bar and an even better comfort seafood-filled menu that is sure to please everyone.
- Jorge’s Hideaway Shrimp Shack: This charming little seafood eatery is found at the end of a dead-end street in lower Amapas, and the menu is mouthwateringly delicious. We recommend you make a reservation because this place fills up quick!
- Lamara: Located outside of the Old Town in a neighborhood called Versailles, Lamara is a go-to for delicious tostadas with mounds of delicious fresh ceviches and tuna tartar. A deliciously fresh favorite for locals, with plenty of vegan and vegetarian options.
While there are certainly many more restaurants in town that make the list of best seafood restaurants in Puerto Vallarta, these are 5 great options to start with. Let us know what you think!
Book your stay at a luxury villa in Puerto Vallarta by visiting our rentals page and choosing your favorite property. You can also visit our listings page to discover your opportunity to own your very own villa in this Mexican beach town. Discover your home away from home in an unforgettable tropical paradise. Get in touch with us to book one of our Puerto Vallarta Villas today!