Whether you’re renting a luxury vacation rental during your time in Puerto Vallarta or staying at a resort with your sweetheart, one thing is certain. There are plenty of fun things to do while in the area. A vacation in Puerto Vallarta with your significant other is a great way to reunite and bond, especially if you haven’t had much time to spend together lately.
If you are looking for ways to impress your spouse or partner, the following 5 ideas are sure to impress:
- Go whale watching together. There is something so beautiful about observing marine life in its natural habitat. With many companies offering ocean friendly tours to go watch the magnificent humpback whales in the months of December to March, it’s an easy date to book and will be sure to have your date smiling. There aren’t many places where you can get to see these giant animals so close and personal, so take advantage of your luxury rental stay and plan a date that will be remembered for years to come.
- Visit the Marietas Islands. The Marietas Islands are world-famous, mainly due to the Playa de Amor which looks as if someone took a huge bite out of the landscape to reveal a “hidden beach.” Unlike other famous, touristy sites in the world, this is a peaceful destination that will provide you with a unique experience. You can also enjoy kayaking or snorkeling near the other islands making it a day that you won’t soon forget.
- Go hiking in the jungle. If you and your sweetheart enjoy adventure and staying active, a hike through the jungle will be a fun experience. There are different places to go for jungle exploration, but a favorite is El Eden, where you can swim in cool pools after hiking. It’s a fun way to see the native nature and get some exercise while you’re at it.
- Have dinner overlooking the ocean at sunset. Okay, so maybe it’s a little cliché, but spending some time with your love while enjoying a great meal with a colorful view of the ocean is truly a romantic experience. There are several restaurants to choose from that will guarantee a romantic evening. After your dinner, why not go bar hopping or dancing for a night that you will remember—or not.
- Take surfing classes in Sayulita. Another adventurous option for those who aren’t so keen on simply sun-bathing on vacation, surf classes are a great way to reconnect with your loved one. Sayulita is well-known for being a great place to start out and you will be sure to have a day of laughs and fun while learning a new skill.
If you are looking for a beautiful place to stay while visiting Puerto Vallarta, we can help you at PVV. We know the best vacation rental spots around and can help you find the one that best suits your needs!