- Real Estate
When it comes to Puerto Vallarta, the options for places to stay are endless. You have 5-star resorts, cute boutique hotels, and app rentals to choose from. While all of these have their own kind of charm and beauty for a vacation spent in this exotic destination, there is nothing like staying and relaxing at a vacation rental that has been designed to provide guests with complete luxury and comfort.
Of course, not just any vacation rental will do. You want to make sure that you are getting the best one for your money, in a top area, and one that will ensure that you enjoy a drama-free vacation. Following are some things to consider while looking for the best place to stay in Puerto Vallarta.
- It’s very important to consider location carefully. Fortunately, Puerto Vallarta has many beautiful neighborhoods that offer safety and comfort. Either way, it is always to research the neighborhoods of the places that you want to stay in to ensure that you rent in the best place possible.
- What are the absolute must-haves in the place that you want to stay in for your vacation? If what you really want to have is a view of the ocean, you will want to research where the best vacation rentals may be located that can offer you gorgeous ocean views. A realtor or vacation rental property company can help you.
- Take a look at the price range and see if it’s worth what it offers. Unfortunately, some places may try to overcharge due to demand, so before booking a vacation rental, you may want to research the company beforehand and make sure that the place is priced fairly.
- How close will you be to the places and amenities that you may need? If you plan to eat out a lot while on your vacation, you may want to consider if your vacation rental is near to restaurants. Because Puerto Vallarta isn’t that big, you will be able to get to and from places quite easily, but if you can manage to be able to walk to some of the best restaurants, even better. If you plan on preparing food at home, you may want to rent close to a supermarket.
- If you have children, you will want to look for a place that has a pool, if possible, and other fun amenities that will make the vacation a fun one for the little ones, so that mom and dad get to relax as well.
If you want some help looking for a vacation rental for your next vacation, we can help at PVV. Contact us today!